Serums To Discover For Longer Lashes
- Our recommendations are independently chosen by our editors and contributors. We may earn a commission if you make a purchase through any of our affiliate links. This commission is not paid by our viewers or subscribers.
If you were blessed with short eyelashes, or you’re dealing with eyelash loss, you’re probably no stranger to trying hair growth hacks. Moreover, you probably wish that for every fallen lash (RIP) more grows in its place. Today there are many ways of enhancing your eyelashes. You can either buy a great mascara, or use a set of falsies, or even have eyelash extensions. However, all of those methods aren’t the “real deal” which is why eyelash serums are becoming increasingly popular. When used regularly, a good eyelash serum will become your BFF.
On the other hand, that doesn’t mean that every lash serum out there is going to give you the fluttery lashes of your dreams. Lash serums can certainly help. Here is a list of top 3 eyelash serums worth trying:
UKLash Eye Serum
This is the most affordable eyelash serum on this list and one of the newest products to hit the eyelash serum market. It appears that UKLash has really got it spot on with their attractive looking packaging and beautiful bottle. This eyelash serum is remarkably easy to apply and its product works fast. The ingredients are hypoallergenic, kind to the skin and extremely gentle so there are no signs of irritation whatsoever. The brush glides on really smoothly, distributing the serum carefully and liberally.
But that’s enough reading for now. Especially when you want a quick summary of the product. See the pros and cons of the UKLash serum below.
- The most affordable on this list
- Good looking, unique packaging and bottle – something you’d love in your make-up bag
- Fast results, within just two-three weeks
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Great ingredients including nourishing vitamins and peptides
- Very easy to use, application once a day
- Hypoallergenic ingredients, no eye irritation
- Every reviewer experienced excellent growth and volume (up to double length)
- Suitable for use on eyebrows too
- Can use this serum with eyelash extensions
- Money back manufacturer’s guarantee
- Would have loved a bigger bottle but as the product is inexpensive, this isn’t a major drawback.
- Can only purchase this product online
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner
Revitalash has been around for a couple of years and is well-known in the eyelash serum world. However, this is a pricey product and other eyelash serums at a lower price do just as good a job. The main difference between this serum and others are the claims to moisturise lashes at the roots. Been moisturised and hydrated is key for healthy skin so this an important factor. Due to the cost of the product, you may want to do further research before opening your wallet.
Below we’ve listed the pros and cons of the Revitalash conditioner.
- Conditions lashes by moisturizing at the root
- Has previously won awards for its effects
- Definitely lengthens and thickens eyelashes fast
- Ridiculously expensive especially as bottle is only 3ml in size
Lashfood Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhacing Serum
Lastly, we have an eyelash serum from Lashfood. This serum is another expensive product and was developed by scientists. However, there’s no evidence of any proper clinical testing, despite the website stating that it has been clinically tested! Nevertheless, there is a 30-day money back guarantee which does give consumers some peace of mind. It conditions, moisturises, lengthens and thickens your lashes, so on the surface it is one for your watchlist.
See the pros and cons of the Lashfood eyelash enhancing serum below.
- Can use this serum with false eyelashes
- Developed by scientists
- Evidence of some growth and thickness
- Money back guarantee
- Ridiculously expensive for a small bottle (3ml)
- Contains sodium benzoate, phthalates and parabens, all known skin irritants
- No evidence of results of clinical testing
- Doesn’t grow lashes really long or very thick
- Reviewers on other websites reported a change in iris colour
These are a few recommendations that we think will help your spring-summer mood. Longer lashes are not essential but they draw the attention to one of you most beautiful features. Oftentimes, we forget how important the eyes are, until we wear mascara. Once you move your lashes out of the way, they help to frame your way in an ethereal way that is gorgeous. Serums are a long-term method of growing your lashes and strengthening them so that you can reduce the chances of them falling out!