Telfar’s Bag Security Program Is Today. Here’s What You Need To Know
At SSEDITORIAL, one of our primary focuses as a team,…
If you don’t know who Telfar is we’re here to get you ready for the bag drop today. Telfar is a black-owned brand established in 2005 in New York City. As of late, they have been one of the most in-demand brands with regards to their bags that sell out in minutes. They have established a cult following, known to detest any forms of ill behaviour. Specifically towards external sites attempting to increase the price of Telfar.
Bags are more than just an accessory. Throughout all of the mainstream luxury designers’ collections, we are quickly developing a taste for alternative brands.
Telfar is a brand for everyone. That much is understood. To get yourself prepared for the event, here are the rules of the engagement.
- The event will last from 5 PM today till 4 AM Thursday morning.
- You will be able to purchase any bag available to you.
- You will be able to use Klarna’s pay in four services to make your purchase which will help to spread out the costs.
- As the bags are made specifically for each customer, no refunds will be allowed. All sales are final.
- All bags will be shipped by 31st March 2022.
Telfar ships to major international destinations around the globe, but be sure to double-check your location here.
At SSEDITORIAL, one of our primary focuses as a team, set out by our Editor in Chief, is our mental health. We also assist with magazine interviews, publishing opinions from SSEDITORIAL Magazine affiliates and assist our Editor in Chief with regularly updating historical articles.